|Amount of liquid absorbed||20 cc|
|Length, thickness||Length; 26 cm. Thickness: 3 mm*|
|Amount included||26 pcs.|
|Suggested retail price||Open price|
Products that absorb different amounts
Thin Sawayaka Pads for men are designed so that your pants won’t get stained, and the pads aren’t noticeable.
Wide shape on the front side
Covers a wide area on the front side of the body!
Hold gathers [patented technology]*1
Guards against sticking out!!
End guards [patented technology]*1
Thoroughly catches sudden accidental leaks!
Thinness of 3mm ※Center area
Doesn’t affect the outer diaper!
Has antibacterial sheets (*2)
Contains odor eliminating polymers (*3)
Polymers lock in odors!
How to use it
▪ Use it with underwear that fits just right.
▪ You may not be able to use the opening in the front of the underwear.
▪ Don’t dispose it in the toilet (don’t flush it).
Precautions before use: Make sure to read these before use.
1. You can’t wash this product in the washing machine. If you do wash it in the washing machine by mistake, it may stick to other clothing. If this happens, wring the water out of the clothing, and brush it off thoroughly. Wipe the inside of the washing machine with a tissue, etc., and rinse it thoroughly with water.
2. If you leave this product in a high-temperature location, the package may melt and stick to other items, so don’t leave it near heat sources such as heaters.
3. If you have any skin irritation, stop using the product.
Reviews from users
Here are some (online) reviews.
There are 3 (online) reviews.
Submitted by:Man in his 60s
I don’t have to be nervous anymore
It’s wide and triangular, so I don’t have to be nervous about its position anymore. But at first it took some trial and error until I got used to the location to stick it.
Review date: Dec. 16, 2017
Submitted by:Man in his 40s
It doesn’t slip or peel off, so it’s very good
The length and width of the pad were just right, and tape is on the entire pad, so no matter how I moved, it didn’t slip or peel off, so I thought it was very good. And it was very thin, so it wasn’t noticeable, and it felt comfortable. And it absorbed thoroughly, even though it was thin!
Review date: Dec. 9, 2017
Submitted by:Man in his 50s
When I wore it, I didn’t have to worry about urine leaks anymore, so I think I want to use it
When I wore it, I didn’t have to worry about urine leaks anymore, so I think I want to use it. Up until now, after using the restroom at work, I felt like I still needed to urinate, or sometimes when I was trying to hold it and there was some kind of stimulus I would have urine leaks, so I was getting more and more nervous about it. But when when I was wearing this, I had peace of mind even when there were leaks, so I liked it a lot.
Review date: Dec. 7, 2017